Saturday, September 22, 2012

And I'm back! Finally.

I've finally found time to put some life back into my blog!

I'm presently remodeling things and giving more personality into my reviews, so please be patient with me. I was working in Alaska all summer, so I didn't have the ability to review any restaurants in Provo for four months, but I've returned!

I'm changing my ambiguous and arbitrary rating system to something a little more substantial and relevant: bananas!
Why bananas? Because bananas are delicious, that's why.

I'll be putting up a fair amount of reviews: three recent [today and within two weeks] and many more from April. Bear with me as I do my best to provide accurate information.

Also, if there is anything you would like to see from my posts [more detailed prices, restaurant websites, more photos, anything -- let me know! I read each comment personally, or you can shoot me an email at darlsoneats@gmail.com. I want to make my blog as good as I can, and your input is very much appreciated.

Thank you, my wonderful readers! There are more food adventures to come!

No comments: